- Cliff is a vertical.
- Formed as erosion & weathering processes.
- Cliffs are common on;
- Cliffs are usually formed by rock.
- Sedimentary rocks formed as;
- Igneous rocks formed as;
- Most cliffs have form of scree slope at base.
- Coastal erosion may lead to the formation of sea cliffs along a receding coastline.
- Kurosakitakao, Mikurajima, Tokyo,Pacific Ocean
- Matengai, Oki Islands, Shimane ,Japan
- Senba-kaigai, Minami, Tokushima,Pacific Ocean
- Chibu-sekiheki, Oki Islands, Shimane ,Japan
- Senzoku-dangai, Shinonsen, Hyogo ,Japan
- Hornelen, Norway, Frøysjøen
- Cape Enniberg, Faroe Islands,North Atlantic
- Croaghaun, Achill Island, Ireland,Atlantic Ocean
- Vixía Herbeira, Northern Galicia, Spain,Atlantic Ocean
- Kogelberg, Western Cape, South Africa,False Bay, Atlantic Ocean
- Table Mountain, Cape Town,
- Mitre Peak, New Zealand, Milford Sound
- The Lion, New Zealand, Milford Sound
- The Elephant, New Zealand
- Kalaupapa, Hawaii,Pacific Ocean
- Great Australian Bight